This blog motivates, inspires and encourages believers to emulate and live lives that display the character of Christ. I believe it is possible to have Christ live his very life in believers in as much as he died for the sinner. He said, “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep…. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep….” The apostles wrote, “... the life which I now live ... I live by faith in the Son of God...
Popular Posts
-
I have read this on the social media platform and guess what? It is exactly what I feel. This message touched my heart and I think I shoul...
-
God’s Prayer Pattern Lesson 3 (Relationship) In my last post I wrote about what not to do when praying. The Lord’s instruction is ...
-
Titus 2:11 to 14, ‘For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly...
Popular Posts
-
I have read this on the social media platform and guess what? It is exactly what I feel. This message touched my heart and I think I shoul...
-
God’s Prayer Pattern Lesson 3 (Relationship) In my last post I wrote about what not to do when praying. The Lord’s instruction is ...
-
Titus 2:11 to 14, ‘For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly...
No comments:
Post a Comment