Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 November 2016

The mystery of life

I do not pretend to be older than my grandma but the truth is that, despite my age, I'm old enough to say that life is in deed a mystery. I've seen a landlord becoming a tenant before his death. I've seen an  owner of a "Smiling" Benz pedalling a bicycle. l know a student who became a headmaster in his former school with most of those who taught him still teaching.  I've seen one rejected guy becoming the breadwinner of a whole community.  A once "sought" after lady begging for marriage.  A victor becoming a victim. A driver's mate buying a car for his Master.  A borrower recruiting the credit manager.  In life no one knows tomorrow and you can never trust life, because it's mysterious. Never ever forget that, you may not know the full story, don't be quick to judge, every coin has two sides, if you don't understand someone's actions, don't  draw conclusions. We are from different homes and so the foundation of our ideologies and principles are different.  Treat everyone in your life fairly like your own. No backbiting, no backstabbing..... Love as much as you live. So let us be kind and not try to be smart in our own eyes. For we do not know what tomorrow holds for us.
May God be with us all

No comments:

Post a Comment